Professional development opportunities at Hamilton City Council - Swimming & Recreation
At Hamilton City Council- Swimming & Recreation we want to equip all staff to deliver outstanding service to every customer who walks in our doors. we will provide you with quality training opportunities, and you will be rewarded for great performance with Career development opportunities and incentives.
We are confident that we can provide exceptional service and support that is hard to match, and that we can all add significant value to Hamilton City Council-Swimming & Recreation in the following areas:
- Facility Management
- Swim School Operations
- Fitness centre operations
- Aquatic activities and programmes.
How does it work?
During your employment Hamilton City Council-Swimming & Recreation will provide pathways for you to achieve qualifications. This may include learning on the job, attending a programme away from your facility, and assessment by demonstrating your skills and knowledge during your work.
What's in it for me?
By taking part you can:
- Take control of your career path
- Make your job more interesting, fun and satisfying
- Learn while you earn- no student loan needed
- Improve your earning potential
- Have current skills and knowledge recognised as part of the qualification you are working towards
- Gain unit standards on the New Zealand Qualification Framework